First level application for PRAISE award

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: First level application for PRAISE award Sat 16 Feb 2019, 12:52 pm

Dear Jury,

I would like to have my work judged by you in order to see which level I am currently in. Please find attached the photos of my works followed by the given criteria. 

I am Vicky Kormos, my nursery name is Phphilias Reborns. 
My FB page link is: https://www.facebook.com/vickykormos/?modal=admin_todo_tour

I use Genesis Heat set paints and only original (mostly limited edition) kits. I began reborning in February 2018 and I am determined to develop my skills and techniques in reborning further on. I hope you will like my work. 

I uploaded the photos into a password protected Photobucket album. Pleasefind the link below:
https://s1146.photobucket.com/user/Phphilias/library/PRAISE

The password for the album is: PhReb01

Best regards: Vicky
Back to top Go down
SallyDee
Administrator
Administrator
SallyDee

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 4:17 pm

Hi Vicky 
Im sorry but we cant accept albums sent to be collected via a PB album - and even if I could PB won't open it for me as Ive just tried ! Sorry ! 
You need to choose your photos and put them individually onto this post so admin can send them to the judging panel. 
As soon as you have added them here someone will be along to collect and send to the judging panel for consideration. 
Thank you and good luck when the time comes x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 4:52 pm

Dear Sally, thank you for your reply, I will put the photos here. I have more photos, but as I can see, I can upload only 3 photos at a time here. I will try to upload them in more parts. 
Hugs:
Vicky
Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 4:57 pm

Body type, size and fitting.

Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 4:59 pm

Body type, size and fitting No 2
Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:00 pm

Detailing ie veins, birthmarks, milia, freckles, scratches

Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:01 pm

Detailing ie veins, birthmarks, milia, freckles, scratches No2

Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:03 pm

Detailing ie veins, birthmarks, milia, freckles, scratches No3

Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:04 pm

Eyelashes for sleeping babies with 3 close ups of eyelashes and eyebrows No1
Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:05 pm

Eyelashes for sleeping babies with 3 close ups of eyelashes and eyebrows No 2

Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:07 pm

Eyelashes for sleeping babies with 3 close ups of eyelashes and eyebrows No 3

Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:08 pm

Eyes for awake babies with 3 close ups of eyelashes and eyebrows No 1

Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:09 pm

Eyes for awake babies with 3 close ups of eyelashes and eyebrows No 2
Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:11 pm

Eyes for awake babies with 3 close ups of eyelashes and eyebrows No 3

Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:12 pm

FEET 3 close up No 1

Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:13 pm

FEET 3 close up No 2

Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:15 pm

FEET 3 close up No 3

Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:17 pm

FEET 3 close up No 4

Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:19 pm

FEET 3 close up NO 5

Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:22 pm

HANDS 3 close up No 1

Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:23 pm

HANDS 3 close up No 2

Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:25 pm

HANDS 3 close up No 3

Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:27 pm

Head, from each side and front view, also a view of the nape, from 3 different heads No 1

Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:28 pm

Head, from each side and front view, also a view of the nape, from 3 different heads No 2

Back to top Go down
phphilias

phphilias

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award Sun 17 Feb 2019, 5:30 pm

Head, from each side and front view, also a view of the nape, from 3 different heads No 3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First level application for PRAISE award

Back to top Go down

First level application for PRAISE award

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PRA*ISE :: Applications :: First Level Award Applications-